ScrapBlog

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

4 Days Out and Still Drinking Water

Ok, I'm officially over water and kinda actually excited about scaling back the sodium starting tomorrow. At first, I was really happy about all the salt because I love salt but now I'm ok with moving on. (you just watch, by Friday I'll be begging for my salt!) Anyway, sorry I didn't post yesterday but I didn't really have anything to say. The day was kinda uneventful. I had to drive 45minutes away to go buy hair for the extensions I'm getting put in tomorrow. Actually, I already have extensions but I'm getting some longer ones in tomorrow. I also got my bikini wax done. I wanted to get that out of the way early in the week because someone told me that spray tan stuff doesn't always adhere to newly waxed areas very well.

Today is going to be a long day....last Friday I wrote out a day by day competition "to do" list and for Tuesday is just says "Get through the day". I'm about to go to the gym to do my 2nd out of 3rd full body workout of the week, 15minutes of cardio and then some posing. Then I have to come home, shower, go back to the gym to work the front desk until 2. Then drive to the other gym (since the one I work at doesn't have an arc trainer), do 30minutes of cardio. Come home, take a nap for 45minutes then go teach dance for 3 hours! But the light at the end of the tunnel is that Tuesdays are my hardest day so after today it gets easier!

Ok, going back to chugging water now! Have great days :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment