ScrapBlog

Monday, February 23, 2009

New Diet Plan

Goodmorning All,

Ok, I know I'm always popping in here and giving you the shortest blog ever...sorry about that but I'm about to do it again :LOL:,

I just got a new diet plan from Julie yesterday and it starts today. I'm carb cycling now. It's my first time cycling so I'm nervous and excited all in one. She also added a thermo to my diet. I had been taking one when I was working with Tracey, I liked it but I went off it when I started working with Julie. Well, Julie recommended a different one but I'm going to go back on the one I already have since A-I liked it and B- I still have 1-1/2 bottles left.
I don't sleep well when I'm on low carbs so I just ordered Black Ops, which is a night time fat burner that's supposed to help with sleep. I hope it works. I also tend to feel woozy when I'm on super low carbs so I'm making sure to eat a ton of veggies (which are still unlimited) to hopefully offset the wooze.

I'm off to the gym now. I have progress pics that I have to post but I'm not sure I'll get to them today. Hope you all are having great days! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're going my route now...I think you'll see the results you desire with the carb cycling, as long as you actually stick to it (no cheats! it's hard because your will is low on those low carb days!) but you can do it!! And, make sure you're not over-eating, like I was!

    ReplyDelete