ScrapBlog

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I Feel Fluffy

So, this is the first full week of my prep with Julie and, it's weird...my body fat is down by almost 1% but I feel more fluffy then I did last week. I have been working my butt off in the gym and, speaking of butts, have finally (in the last 2 days) starting seeing a difference in the glutius maximus area. But, my obliques had started sticking around for most of the day...they're now just there in the mornings again. Maybe I'm holding water because of sodium? It's no where near my TOM so that's not it. It's just frustrating because I've lowered my cals, am intense in my workouts and feel fluffier. What gives?

Anyway, on a brighter note, Julie's workouts are killer and I love them. Today I did a upper body plyo drill that included explosive push ups....ummm yeah, first tried it on my toes, fell on my face, then tried it on my knees, fell on my face, finally had to do it against the wall :blushing: so totally embarrassing! But my workout was so fun and my arms are still screaming at me 2 hours later!...Ok, I'm going to drink more water and hopefully get rid of the fluffy feeling.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I bet you're feeling fluffy because you're getting more complex carbs again, I can tell immediately when I have a high carb day, the difference sticks around until at least the next morning. Who cares how you're 'feeling' as long as the BF% is dropping and the results start coming along. :)

    And as far as working out on the wall, HEY! Whatever pushes your body to the max is a gain, ya know? If your arms are screaming now, just imagine how they'll be tomorrow and the next day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel fluffy too. >:-| Rahrrr!! lol!!

    ReplyDelete