ScrapBlog

Monday, January 5, 2009

Goodmorning Everyone!

Meals went really well yesterday. I did not add the extra almonds like I said I would, I did add 1/2 and orange to Meal 1 and 1/2 to Meal 6 and switched my first meal from 6 eggwhites to 3 egg whites and 1 whole egg. Much better! And, I lost .8lbs yesterday! Today I have upperbody and cardio this morning and on Monday night's a take an adult hip hop class. So, here's the deal with me and hip hop..I absolutely SUCK!!! But I love it because it's a challenge. I've been doing ballet, tap, jazz...all those styles for so long, and you get used to all the "rules" that those styles have and then I started taking hip hop where it's totally about breaking all those rules...it's really hard to just stop following all the things that it took you years learn. But I still love it. My mom is really excited because she gets to see me in my recital (yes, our class is in the recital) and since I'm 27, it's been awhile since I've had a recital.

Ok, so, I'm eating my 2nd meal of the day and then I'm going to continue being lazy for awhile (today is my day off from everything work!), and then get up and get my butt in gear for the rest of the day. Hope you all are having great ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment