ScrapBlog

Saturday, April 25, 2009

3 Weeks Out!!!


Wow, I'm so excited and can't believe how quickly the time has gone by. Last Saturday I went to a competition prep camp where we did some posing. It really helped and I'm finally starting to feel ready. I also have a session with a posing coach on Wednesday so hopefully I've got those bases covered. Nothing all that new to report. My life has been crazy the past few weeks and the lack of carbs is effecting my sleep. Julie, my coach, recommended I cut out caffeine but some days I feel like that's the only thing keeping me running. I'm going to try to cut back and see if that helps. I was able to get 8 solid hours of sleep last night which felt soooo much better.

I start a new training program on Monday but Julie hasn't emailed it to me yet, I so want to know what's next. Ok, have great days! :-)

1 comment: