ScrapBlog

Sunday, March 1, 2009

How Time Flys!

Wow, I can't believe I've crossed over the 11 week threshold. I've been on this journey for 8 weeks now, stumbling and picking myself back up again. I really have to admit that I'm so proud of myself for sticking with this and working as hard as I have been. I haven't been perfect but I've been trying and I think, especially in the last few weeks, I've finally started to have more successes than failures. I just started working on a scrapblog of my progress pics from start to now so when that's up and running I'll let you know and I'll continue to update it weekly.

This week there was a lot of progress. I think carb cycling is agreeing with me. I was really concerned about feeling out of it and generally "ikky" on my low days but, since veggies are still unlimited, it hasn't been bad at all! In fact, I feel like I stick to my plan better on my low days because the complex carbs on my high days just make me sooo hungry!

Ok, I'm gonna go try to figure out how to add pics that you guys can actually see to this blog (last time they were too small). Have great nights everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for pictures!

    Y'know as much as carb cycling sucks, it really does work! In the beginning it's hard, but slowly you will get used to it. I agree with the carb dilema - I have the same problem, except even with low GI carbs I tend to crash just the same as with a Snickers bar. I love my fats! I guess some people are genetically predetermined to have better luck with one, or the other!

    Keep on keepin' on girl! 8 weeks down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tash! I am glad carb cycling is going so well for you! It was rough on me till i started really taking advantage of the unlimited veggies - and now of course I have the bloat but I guess better that than being hungry all the time - thus possible cheats.
    I can't wait to see your updated results. Man, I can't believe we have been dieting for 8 weeks already. I think we started the same time, right? This is nuts - time is TOTALLY FLYING and I can't wait for it to pay off!

    Keep up the good work, girl. You are earning that body, and that trophy!!

    ReplyDelete